Peace Lily – Spathiphyllum (multiple sizes available)
The Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) is a beautiful, tropical plant that’s easy to grow at home. Its’ large, arching leaves are shiny and attractive. As a bonus, this plant will occasionally produce tall, white blooms that are mildly fragrant.
The Peace Lily Domino has unique variegated foliage. This plant will produce tall, white blooms that are mildly fragrant.
Peace Lily is one of the most recommended indoor plants to improve air quality.
- Keep in bright, indirect light
- Water regularly, but allow soil surface to dry between waterings
- Repot as needed – rootbound plants will wilt often
- Grow in well-drained potting mix
- Feed every 6-8 weeks with a houseplant food
- Clip flowers from the plant once browned
Peace Lily is one of our Easy Houseplants for Beginner Plant Parents.
$12.99 – $44.99
every 7-10 days